Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cinderella Collector Doll

The new Cinderella Collector Doll is now available for pre-order, and she is just simply gorgeous! The only dolls I collect are the Disney Animator Dolls, but after seeing the Cinderella doll, I might just have to add her to my collection next! 

After all, most of my Disney toys, movies, and books will be passed onto my future daughter one day! And I would love for her to experience the beauty and splendor of Princess Cinderella. 

I wish they made this dress in life size!

Cinderella's hair and bodice are decorated with sparkling rhinestones. 



The Cinderella Collector Doll comes out on October 2nd, which is the same day as the release of Disney's Cinderella on Blu-ray! Sounds like October will be a magical month! 

Which Disney Princess would you say you're most like? I would love to hear from all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would love to follow you! I really like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you. =) Look forward to chatting with you more. And welcome!

      Delete

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!