Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Fashion Find!

Now, if you have a weakness for cute accessories, you definitely have to check out lepetitebonbon! You know how a girl can never have enough shoes? Well, I believe the same goes for jewelry. =P So, show your love for Disney and add some uber kawaii rings and necklaces to your outfits! 

Bambi earrings!

Alice chess set necklace. 

One of my personal favorites!

Ahh rabbits galore! ^_^

White Rabbit=cute. Macaroon=yum!



Shall we say..."Off with her head!" Yeah, I'm a dork haha.


Please check out more jewelry by lepetitebonbon on etsy and let the splurging commence!
Happy shopping, ladies! <3

1 comment:

  1. Aww they're all so cute! I have such a soft spot for Alice in Wonderland accessories.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!