Friday, May 11, 2012

Magical art by theGorgonist!

I absolutely love art work by Robin E. Kaplan aka theGorgonist ! I discovered her while browsing Etsy where you can find all kinds of cute and quirky geeky merchandise on there! Robin is an illustrator for children's books and her work is just brimming with vitality and whimsy. She does themes ranging from fairy tale characters, Star Wars, and steam punk. Her illustrations evokes a sense of nostalgia through stories and games we played when growing up and that we still love. Make sure to check her out and let me know what you think! 

Here is some of her work inspired by characters in Disney movies!







Of course, I have to include this adorable piece: Pokegirls!


Thank you Robin for giving me permission to share your work with everyone! You are awesome!
If you wish to purchase any prints and check out more art work by Robin E. Kaplan, click here.
Happy shopping! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!