Monday, May 14, 2012

Disney Princess Art by Jenny Chung

Jenny Chung is an artist, illustrator, and toy designer. She had her own style of the Disney Princesses published in the book along with other great artists in, "The Art of Disney Princess".You can purchase Jenny Chung's art of the Disney Princesses at Disney Studio Art! The prints are available to order on canvas or paper!







I believe that you can't put a price on great art, so if you're a big fan of the Disney Princesses, owning a Jenny Chung is a must! Which Princess will you have hanging on your wall? 


2 comments:

  1. I love Jenny Chungs art!!! I'm a dude but I want the Snow White one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! That is because you have great taste in art! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!