Friday, July 6, 2012

Swarovski Disney Collection

Hello, Princesses! Ready to lust over some gorgeous Swarovski jewelry? I am! I have always been a huge fan of Swarovski, and when I saw their new Disney Collection, I just had to share some of them with all of you! Warning! This post may cause a lot of "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing". 
Stitch Limited Edition. I love this one!






I'm definitely saving up to get this hehe.


Snow White earrings.



I think Swarovski captured Tinkerbell perfectly. 



How beautiful is this bracelet!
Magic Mirror earrings.


Is your heart racing yet ? Do you have the insane impulse to shop? The good news is that most of the jewelry is on sale right now! So, treat yourselves! Or you can always put these on your holiday wish list. ;) Happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the Snow White earrings and Belle necklace. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Snow White earrings are on sale for $75. There's a necklace version which is $42.50, so that's definitely a good deal! =P

      Delete
  2. Eeeee Cheshire Cat bracelet! Yet another item I want but won't be able to get haha. Curse yee for tempting me yet again xD j/k love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney always have great design and amazing products >u< They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal! Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay. =) I totally agree. Disney always make such cute stuff!

      Delete
  4. New Follower :)

    http://lovecatsandcupcakes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julia, welcome! Thank you for following. I hope you enjoy my blog and we get to chat more, soon. =) Stay tuned for my very first give away coming up this month, to my U.S followers. =D

      Delete

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!