Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Disneyland!

Today, Disneyland turns 57 years old! I know it may seem silly to say Happy Birthday to a place, but Disneyland has been a part of my life, since I was a little girl. I grew up watching Disney movies, loving Disney toys, and having generous parents that nurtured that love for all things Disney. So, I've been truly blessed. 

I will never be too old for Disneyland, because when ever I enter the park, I am overwhelmed with the sense of being a carefree child again. The smell of the churros, of freshly baked waffle cones, the timeless music on Main Street. All of those elements always bring back very fond memories. Thank you, Disney, for always being there for me when the days are gray, and for always reminding me that dreams can come true. 

Yes, that was me with Cinderella! Can you tell I was trying to match her dress? =)

And finally, I've found my Prince. Cheesy, but hey, I love him!
What is your most cherished Disneyland memory? What Disney movie is your favorite? I would love to hear your own stories! 


8 comments:

  1. Awwww, yay, Happy Bday Disney!!!! Everything you said in your post rang true for me as well :3
    Hmmm most cherished disneyland memory, going with you DUUUH hehehe. Can't wait to go with you again ^^
    Favourite Disney movie? Uck that's impossible to answer, love them all! Though, Peter Pan will always be special for me, you know why hehe. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I know! I love looking at the pics we took there together. Disneyland really brings people together. =) Haha yeah, it's hard for me to choose which movie is my favorite. Peter Pan is definitely on my list!

      Delete
  2. Awww, I love the photo of you with Cinderella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute trying to channel Cinderella as a kid! And you and your boyfriend look very adorable in your photo! It's almost as if Walt Disney and Mickey themselves are blessing you guys :)

    As for a favorite Disney movie, I love them all! It's way too hard for me to narrow it down to one >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun! Yeah, that pic was taken when we went to Disneyland for the first time as a couple. =) Great memories. I love almost all of the Disney movies, too. So, it's definitely hard choosing just one.

      Delete
  4. I wish I could make it to your birthday! :( Too many darn bills T~T I'll be trying to get a year round pass though so we can meet up one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww don't worry about it, lovely. =) I completely understand. Yes! One day, we shall! <3

      Delete

I love hearing from all of my followers and I always reply back! Thanks for visiting!